The ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto is a bilevel device that automatically adjusts inhalation and exhalation pressure with every breath. It uses both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnea patients in need of greater pressure support.
The AirCurve 10 VAuto device is automatically set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels. This may be the right solution for patients that are not responding to standard fixed pressure CPAP therapy and may require higher pressure flows.
AirCurve 10 V Auto Features:
- Easy-Breathe technology to copy the wave shape of the patient’s normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort
- Patient-ventilator synchronization – Vsync™ and TiControl™ features provide patient-ventilator synchrony, ensuring timely intervention during challenging conditions or leak
- Optimal climate control – HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube provide optimal climate control by delivering constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels
- Adjustable trigger and cyclethat can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and your own respiratory efforts
- Convenient management system – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system AirView™ allows you to access nightly therapy data and remotely troubleshoot and change device settings
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)