The ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset for Her is a unique and complete solution for the treatment of sleep apnea in women. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure required for optimal sleep therapy. It features an integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
Every AirSense 10 device offers built-in cellular technology for your unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings. It uses the AutoSet algorithm, which is one of the most clinically published algorithms when it comes to respiratory sleep disorders.
Airsense 10 Autoset for Her Features:
- Female specific therapy – tailored to suit the changing therapeutic needs of women struggling with the sleep apnea
- Quiet and easy sleep – the quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful sleep environment and the Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment during inhalation while reducing pressure during exhalation
- Reliable and comfortable – the AutoSet Response comfort setting offers gentler pressure increases help patients with high pressure intolerance
- Advanced event detection – this machine identifies central sleep apnea, respiratory effort related arousal and Cheyne-Stokes respiration events to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients
- Ultimate sleep comfort – new AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease; then comfortably increases the pressure to the prescribed level
- Convenient management system – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system AirView™ allows you to access nightly therapy data and remotely troubleshoot and change device settings
- Simple to use – user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- Integrated humidifier
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)