AirCurve 10 S (Bilevel) With HumidAir Description
The ResMed AirCurve 10 S is a fixed-pressure bilevel machine designed for noncompliant CPAP patients that offers effective and comfortable therapy for a wide range of patients. This popular CPAP machine comes with an integrated humidifier and contains wireless communication capability.
The AirCurve 10 S offers optional Easy-Breathe technology to copy the wave shape of the patient’s normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort.
- Advanced event detection – this VPAP machine differentiates between obstructive and central apneas to provide you with the appropriate therapy
- Patient-ventilator synchronization – Vsync™ and TiControl™ features provide patient-ventilator synchrony, ensuring timely intervention during challenging conditions or leak
- Optimal climate control – HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube provide optimal climate control by delivering constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels
- Ultimate sleep comfort – new AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease; then comfortably increases the pressure to the prescribed level
- Convenient management system – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system AirView™ allows you to access nightly therapy data and remotely troubleshoot and change device settings
- Ambient light sensor and the intuitive interface colour LCD screen adjust to the natural light settings of your room and make it easy for you to navigate through menu settings
- Adjustable trigger and cycle that can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and your own respiratory efforts
- This CPAP machine is compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and S modes
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)