AirSense 10 Elite with HumidAir Description
The ResMed Airsense 10 Elite is a premium fixed-pressure device that features a built-in humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection. This device includes central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection.
Every AirSense 10 device offers built-in cellular technology for your unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings. ResMed’s cloud-based management system called Air View offers the capability to change the device settings and troubleshoot remotely so that sleep therapy questions can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
Airsense 10 Elite Features:
- Quiet and easy sleep – the quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful sleep environment and the Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment during inhalation while reducing pressure during exhalation
- Optimal climate control – HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube provide optimal climate control by delivering constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels
- Ultimate sleep comfort – new AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease; then comfortably increases the pressure to the prescribed level
- Convenient management system – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system AirView™ allows you to access nightly therapy data and remotely troubleshoot and change device settings
- Ambient light sensor and the intuitive interface colour LCD screen adjust to the natural light settings of your room and make it easy for you to navigate through menu settings
- Simple to use – user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings
- Integrated humidifier
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)