AirCurve 10 ST-A Description
The ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A is a highly effective ventilator that provides effective non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency such as neuromuscular disease, restrictive lung disorders, severe COPD and hypoventilation syndromes. It also allows you to proactively monitor and follow up with respiratory insufficiency patients.
The AirCurve 10 ST-A includes both fixed and adjustable alarms for added safety and built-in cellular connectivity to AirView™ for remote monitoring and optimal in-patient care. It features iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support).
- Patient-ventilator synchronization – Vsync™ and TiControl™ features provide patient-ventilator synchrony, ensuring timely intervention during challenging conditions or leak
- Optimal climate control – HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube provide optimal climate control by delivering constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels
- Adjustable trigger and cycle that can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and your own respiratory efforts
- QuickNav allows for low-touch therapy adjustment allows you to toggle between the Monitoring and Settings screens to change and check settings quickly and easily
- Ramp Down allows you to gradually reduce pressure support for a more comfortable transition to spontaneous breathing
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)