The following recommendations pertain to adult and paediatric patients with ARDS who are treated with non-invasive or high-flow oxygen systems. High-flow nasal oxygen (HFNO) should be used only in selected patients with hypoxemic respiratory failure.
Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design delivers accurate water quantity control with real time compensation, ensuring excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
Machine complies with patient breathing. However, if there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the machine will give a forced ventilation to ensure the minimum ventilation.
FEATURES of BMC RESmart GII Y30T BiPAP With Humidifier
- Simple, reliable, sensitive, quickly synchronized with the patient.
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- IPAP 4-30, EPAP 4-30
- 8-step inhalation-exhalation triggers
- Adjusting the inhalation-exhalation pressure, inhalation time (0.5-3 seconds) and respiration rate
- 3.5 “color LCD display; high-quality body and humidifier materials
- Monitoring Vt, Res Rate, Min Vent, Leak. Alarms in all respects
- 5-step adjustment of the humidifier
- Display of the key parameters of therapy in the online mode
- Build quality conforms to German standards **
- Eco Smart heating system with innovative dual water chambers design delivers accurate water quantity control with real time compensation, ensuring excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- Easy to take off and clean.
- Function to prevent overheating when water is out.
Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity
8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the compliance of machine with the patient
Product specifications of BMC RESmart GII Y30T BiPAP With Humidifier
- Pressure Range: 4-30cm H20
- Model name : Y30T
- Auto on/off: No
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Content of box
- BMC Resmart BPAP (Y30T)
- Mask (Nasal or Full Face, Size: S/M/L) (if included in order)
- User Manual