The ResMed AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel positive airway pressure machine with backup rate to provide exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony while reducing the work of breathing so you can remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It is a cost-effective and reliable device for patients requiring non-invasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
Adjustable trigger sensitivity supports patients with a weak inspiratory effort and the adjustable cycle is crucial for those at risk for intrinsic PEEP or premature breath cycling. The AirCurve 10 ST has a total of four operational modes – spontaneous (S), spontaneous/timed (S/T), timed (T), and conventional CPAP mode.
- Easy-Breathe technology that copies the wave shape of the patient’s normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort
- Patient-ventilator synchronization – Vsync™ and TiControl™ features provide patient-ventilator synchrony, ensuring timely intervention during challenging conditions or leak
- Optimal climate control – HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube provide optimal climate control by delivering constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels
- myAir™ – this easy-to-use online support program and app that is available exclusively for Air10™ users, syncs up with your machine to let you know how you slept the night before, and helps you stay on track
- with your sleep apnea treatment
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)