The ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV delivers uniquely personalized therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), central and/or mixed apneas, or periodic breathing and other central breathing disorders such as Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR). It learns, predicts, responds to and optimizes pressures to suit each patient’s personal breathing pattern and it is the only adaptive servo-ventilator that targets the patient’s own recent minute ventilation.
The AirCurve 10 ASV’s uses Easy-Breathe technology to copy the wave shape of the patient’s normal breathing and replicates it to deliver natural breathing comfort.
- ASV mode – a clinically published algorithm that continuously mimics your unique respiratory rate and delivers pressure matched to your breathing
- Patient-ventilator synchronization – Vsync™ and TiControl™ features provide patient-ventilator synchrony, ensuring timely intervention during challenging conditions or leak
- Optimal climate control – HumidAir™ humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube provide optimal climate control by delivering constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels
- Ultimate sleep comfort – new AutoRamp™ feature delivers a low pressure to help you fall asleep with ease; then comfortably increases the pressure to the prescribed level
- Convenient management system – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system AirView™ allows you to access nightly therapy data and remotely troubleshoot and change device settings
- Ambient light sensor and the intuitive interface colour LCD screen adjust to the natural light settings of your room and make it easy for you to navigate through menu settings
- This CPAP machine is compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in CPAP and ASV modes and up to 4 L/min in ASV Auto mode
- AirCurve 10 ASV offers you optional pulse oximetry monitoring
- Water tank
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)